All training will now be run by ‘Action Indoor Cricket England’, organised through the Operations Manager and led by a combination of Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Lead Coaches and Team Lead Managers.
Working towards one programme we will be generating a consistency across the various category sides.
Following consultation with previously selected players training will run as follows:
▪ Minimum of one training session per month at National Level, supplemented by local level training
▪ National Level training will take place on weekends, on either a Saturday or a Sunday
▪ 16 hours will be the minimum training time at National Level across a quarterly period
▪ National Level training will take place at the best facility available across given dates
▪ Training frequency will increase in the three months leading up to the WICF event selected for
These are the principles of training, with further programmes confirmed once the number of teams travelling to any given WICF event is confirmed.
Training costs will be collected in advance by the Operations Manager on an annual basis, with training costs confirmed once the number of teams travelling to any given WICF event is confirmed. The annual costs will be based upon 100% attendance at training which supports the programme at large.